1. Ltd Inavarde, 4 Larsi Turne, 0179 Tbilisi, Georgia (hereinafter also called «Inavarde Wines», «Inavarde», «we» oder «our») operates an online store for goods under the website https://inavarde.wine as well as under https://inavarde.com which is a redirect to https://inavarde.wine. The present General Terms and Conditions apply to all services between Inavarde Wines and our customers (hereinafter also called «customer», «end consumer» oder «you») in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed between the two parties.
2. The following terms and conditions of sale are directed exclusively at end consumers.
3. Inavarde does not participate in any dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
1. The sales contract is concluded with Ltd Inavarde, 4 Larsi Turne, 0179 Tbilisi, Georgia.
2. The presentation of the products in the online store serves as non-binding information and does not constitute a legally binding offer. By activating the checkbox «I’ve read and understood the General Terms and Conditions» and by clicking the button «Order now», you place a binding order for the goods contained in your shopping cart at that time. Immediately after sending the order you will receive a confirmation by email. It does not represent an acceptance of the contract. Inavarde accepts the contract by a) sending an order confirmation by e-mail or b) by delivery of the goods.
3. If an article is not available even though it is shown as available on the website, it will be delivered to you with a delay, but as soon as possible. If a subsequent or replacement delivery is not possible, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract and in this case we will inform you immediately about the unavailability and refund any payments you have already made.
1. With your order at Inavarde Wines you confirm that you have reached the age of 18.
2. As a customer you are obliged to ensure that only you yourself or a person of legal age authorized by you receives and accepts the delivery of the goods. The logistics service provider / the transport company are entitled to demand a proof of age.
1. The prices listed in the offers on https://inavarde.wine and the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes in Georgia.
2. The purchase price has to be paid by the customer before the delivery of the product, unless Inavarde expressly offers the purchase on invoice. The available payment methods are shown in the online store and/or in the respective offer.
3. In addition to the indicated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is indicated as free of shipping costs.
4. Unless stated otherwise, all products in our online shop are ready for shipment. After receipt of payment, the delivery time is 3 -10 working days.
5. By sending the order the customer agrees that Ltd Inavarde will pass on the purchaser’s phone number and/or email address to the transport company in order that they can inform the customer about the expected delivery time. The customer can object to the forwarding of his data to the seller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in this case, the notification of the shipment status is no longer possible.
6. There are the following geographical delivery restrictions: Delivery is made to the following countries: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Georgia.
7. If a package is returned to Inavarde by the transport company due to an error in the address provided by the customer, you will still be responsible for the delivery charges.
8. If you live in a country where the government imposes additional taxes or duties on the receipt of alcohol, you as the customer are responsible for deciding to declare this. When you purchase wines from Ltd Inavarde, you assume full responsibility for deciding whether to declare and pay any additional taxes on your wines, and accept that Ltd Inavarde will not be responsible for any such costs if they are incurred.
1. All prices on our website are in Swiss Francs (CHF). With the currency regulator in the footer of the website, the customer can have the prices converted into the currencies Euro (EUR) and US Dollar (USD) according to the stored daily exchange rate. The prices include the value added tax. The price at the time of the order is valid.
2. In our online store we offer the payment methods credit card (Mastercard, Visa), Paypal, ApplePay, GooglePay and bank transfer. For each order, we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and to refer to other payment methods.
1. Until full payment, the goods remain the property of Inavarde Wines.
1. The customer has the right to cancel the purchase contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by the customer has taken possession of the delivered goods.
2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform Inavarde of his decision to withdraw from the contract by letter (Ltd Inavarde, 4 Larsi Turne, 0179 Tbilisi, Georgia) or email (email@example.com).
1. If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back.
2. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
1. Our liability for breach of contract and tort is limited to intent or gross negligence.
2. The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions of Georgia.
3. The warranty period for delivered goods is 12 months.
4. Please always check the shipment according to the enclosed delivery bill. Shortages or breakage must be reported to Inavarde Wines within 24 hours after receipt of the goods. Otherwise we can neither provide replacement nor compensation.
5. The customer is obliged to send complaints of any kind immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All the wines on our website are natural wines, which can differ greatly from conventional wines. The aromas may seem very unfamiliar to inexperienced wine drinkers.
2. Natural wines can be cloudy and there can be sediments in the bottles.From bottle to bottle, the wines can vary. These characteristics are not considered a reason for us to complain about the wines.
3. All sales of wines on https://inavarde.wine are final and wines that have been opened cannot be returned.
4. According to the new regulation of the European Consumer Rights Directive, your right of withdrawal ends automatically 12 months and 14 days after receipt of the goods at the latest, which means that cork complaints from purchases before this time are legally binding. Please understand that we do not replace bottles that were purchased from us more than six months ago.
1. Your order data will be stored at Ltd Inavarde. If you wish to receive a printed version of your order, you can print out the order confirmation. You will receive all relevant data of the order by email.
1. The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are English and German.
1. The colors of the products shown on the Internet may differ from the original for various reasons (lighting conditions when taking the picture, monitor settings, quality of the graphics card, etc).
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions should be invalid, the statutory provisions shall apply in place of the invalid provision. In any case, the legal validity of all other contractual provisions is not affected.
Ltd Inavarde, Version 1.2, 10.12.2022